THE THOR
Home About Stuffs Twitter Follow Dash

ABOUT US


" WE ARE FROM GROUP THOR"
" WE HAVE 12 POST , BUT IN THIS SIDE WE ONLY HAVE 10 POST SO YOU CAN SCROLL DOWN "

RECENT POSTS
INTRODUCTION
11/10/2014 • Saturday, October 11, 2014 • 0 comments





Assalamualaikum Hi Peeps. My Name is Hani KarnizaBtZamrus. I am 18 years old. I live in Bandar BaruBangi , Selangor . I have two siblings including me. My father name is Zamrus Bin Zakaria and my mom is NazarianBintiHassan. My hobby is watching movie and shopping. My ambition is to be a Business women. My favourite food is Malaysian’s food. My first primary school is Sk Seri Indah, my second primary is SK Convent Bukit Mertajam and lastly SK Sungai Nibong ,Pulau Pinang . I stay at Penang about 8 years. Then, my secondary school is SMK JalanReko ,Kajang .Now ,i’mstuding at KPTM Bangi course Business Management .  It nearby KPTM BANGI. Lastly, I hope I can make my parents proud of me. Thankyou .

Assalamualaikum, hi people ! My name is NurAnisaNadhirahBintiAbdRazak, my friends used to call me Nisa. I stay at Taman Wahyu, Selayang. I was born on 04 January 1996, at Hospital Besar Kuala Terengganu. Im the eldest and I have 4 brother, the youngest is 6 year old. AbdRazak Bin Abdullah is my father name, while my mother name is AsmaWatiBinti Othman. I love to listen music and sleep, hehe. I want to be a Business Women, who can manage carier and family excellently. I love food and, I do love to eat. My primary school is SK Taman Koperasi Polis Fasa 2, while my secondary school is SMK BatuMuda familiar as YOUNG STONEHIGH SCHOOL. And now imstuding at KPTM Bangi, as a students of Business Management. I hope that I’ll be success in life also in after life, that’s all from me. Thank you !J

Assalamualaikum and Hai ! My name is Nur‘ AinSyamiraBintiShamnazri. My friends used to call me Ain. I am 18 years old  andi was born on 18 March 1996 at Hospital Pusrawi Kuala Lumpur. I’m staying at WangsaMaju, Kuala Lumpur. I have 4 siblings and I’m the second one. My father name is Shamnazri Bin Shamsuddin and My mom name is FauziahHanimBintiTamchik. I love to watch movies, surfing  internet, shopping, sleeping and eating hehehe. I want to be a successful Business Women in a future that can make my parents proud of me. My primary school was at SK Danau Kota. While my secondary school was at SMK Zon R1 WangsaMaju. And now I’m studying at KPTM Bangi as a Business Management students. And lastly, I hope that I can be a successful and usefull person in a future that can make my parents proud of me. Insyallahhihi. Thank you :)


Assalamualaikum and Hai guys ! My name is NurulNazirahAzianBinti Abdullah, my friend used to call me Yaya.I am 18 years old and I was born on 19october 1996 at Hospital Pekan, Pahang. I stay at Pekan, Pahang DarulMakmur.I have 3 siblings and I’m the last siblings.My father is Abdullah Bin Sidek as business men and my lovely mother is ZainunBinti Noh.My hobby is fishing and shopping. My secondary school was at SMK Tengku Abdullah, Pekan Pahang.While, my primary school was at SK Seri Terentang,Pekan Pahang. Now, I’m studying at Kolej Poly-Tech MaraBangi as a Business Of Management student .I want to be Business Women and I want to continue my father business as successful business women in a future that can make my parent proud of me. And the last one ,I hope that I can continue my father business and I can make my parent and friend proud of me. And I also hope my friend can help me when I have a problem in my studies. In sya Allah. Assalamualaikum and thank you very much :*


Assalamualaikum and hello everyone ! My name is Wan Nuranis Amiza Binti Mohd Zaimy, my friend all of my my friend always cal me Anis. I am 18 years old and was on 13 0ctober 1996 at Hospital Besar Kota Bharu Kelantan Darul Naim. I stay at Kota Bharu from 1996 to 2009 and follow my parent moved in Pekan Pahang Darul Makmur at 2009 until now. My primary  school was at SK KEDAI BULOH 1 at Kota Bharu and my secondary school was at SMK TENGKU ABDULLAH Pekan Pahang. I have four siblings and I the first one. . Now , I’m studying at Kolej Poly-Tech Mara Bangi as a Business Management student. Now , my mission was to get pass as a student in diploma at this college and want to be a success  businesswoman and make my parent proud about me. Insyaallah I will be successful student. Amin .Assalamualaikum and thank you very much. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment